Burnleys Best Bonfire 2019
Lowerhouse Cricket Club are pleased to confirm Burnley’s Best Bonfire will take place on Saturday 2nd November 2019
We are grateful again that this year’s event is once again Sponsored by Alert Fire & Security Ltd.
We are grateful for their continued support which means once again we have been able to invest and significantly upgrade our Firework Display for 2019
On the day Gates will open at 5.15pm, with both entries via David Wren Way off Lowerhouse Lane and the entry gate on Liverpool Road both available for cash and pre-purchased tickets.
Fire Lighting at 6.30pm and then the Fireworks Display at 7.30pm
We have an exciting cash draw which entrance to the bonfire will get you an entry to.
The usual fairground rides will be in attendance and the clubs bar & Tea Room will be fully operational from 5.15pm with additional Can Bars and food outlets to reduce queuing etc.
Advanced Ticket Prices are as follows:
- Adults £4.00
- Children £2.00
- Family Tickets ( 2 adults & 2 children) £10.00
INITIAL SALES TO 30/9/2019 ARE ON-LINE ONLY
- Tickets Purchased On Line to 30/9/2019 will be posted 01/10/19
- Tickets Purchased On-Line 1/10/19 to 14/10/19 will be posted 15/10/19
- Tickets Purchased On-Line 15/10/18 to 28/10/19 will be posted 29/10/19
From Monday 30th September 2019 tickets will also be available from the club’s usual physical ticket outlets’ detailed on the flyer here:
Prices on the Night at the Gates as follows:
- Adults £4.00, Children £2.00 , Family Tickets ( 2 adults & 2 children) £12.00
1. Where can I buy Tickets – Above online until Midnight Monday 28/10/19 or at outlets listed above until Noon Saturday 2/11/19 :
2. Do you have to pay for babies and or toddlers – NO
3. Do you need a ticket – NO you can pay on the gate at the event
4. Do you pay separate for the Fairground rides – yes a private contractor is employed to provide the event fairground rides
5. At what age do children need a ticket or do you need to pay – if you are intending to go to benefit of the child i.e. you want to take them specifically to an organised display or you feel they would benefit then pay we feel you should pay/contribute as the event is costly to organise and any monies raised are ploughed back into the charity arm of the club to promote and stage cricket in the area
6. Are you collecting wood for your Bonfire – No Sorry
7. Can I drop wood off – Yes ideally only large loads e.g. doors, wardrobes, pallets but ring Stan on 07941439741 to confirm
8. Is there a bar – yes fully licensed bar and additional can bar selling Fosters, John Smiths , Strongbow and Dark Fruits on the decking in front of the club
9. Is there food available – yes – the clubs tea room provides various hot food options from the tea room, hot and soft drinks also and additionally a burger bar will be in operation – external catering is also provided by the fairground operators on site plus Ice Cream van