LOWERHOUSE CRICKET CLUB believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents, carers or guardians associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with Stan Heaton or any senior club official that is present.
As a member of LOWERHOUSE CRICKET CLUB you are expected to abide by the following junior code of conduct:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion.
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Members must wear suitable kit – AS NOTIFIED BY THE TEAM MANAGER for training and FULL WHITES AND ALL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT AS NOTIFIED BY THE TEAM MANAGER for match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager.
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly.
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions.
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.
All photographs or recordings of or at junior or senior cricket are made by persons authorised by Lowerhouse and in accordance with ECB guidelines. Any person playing for or at Lowerhouse, or attending a match or training session at Lowerhouse does so in the knowledge that photographs, live streams or recordings may be taken for the purposes of displaying or promoting the club, team and the game of cricket in general. Any person wishing to have any such material removed from any Lowerhouse publication or media should contact email@example.com