DOWNLOAD: Fixtures for your phone/calendar
We’ve made the fixtures downloadable so you can have them on your calendars on your phone or PC – whether Android or iPhone. We have you covered
Instruction on how to get them into your calendar;
iPhone and iPad:
▪ Tap the ICS file name once you’ve clicked the link above. A list of events appears.
▪ Tap “Add All”, and then tap the calendar to which you want to add the ICS calendar file events, and then tap “Done”.
▪ Press the “Home” button. Tap the “Calendar” icon on the iPhone’s home screen to access your newly imported ICS calendar events.
Importing into Google Calendar:
▪ Open Google Calendar.
▪ In the top right, click Settings.
▪ Click Import & Export.
▪ Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in “ics” or “csv”.
▪ Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. …
▪ Click Import
Any questions, get in touch with Adam via WhatsApp on 07971 470686 or email email@example.com