Last Modified: Tuesday 1st January 2019
- What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website? Upon visiting our website you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience or as part of services provided by Lowerhouse Cricket Club such as email newsletters or optional marketing.
- When do we collect information? Personal information such as name, location and contact details are collected when submitted to ourselves via our website or third-party social media channels.
- How do we use your information? We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- How do we protect visitor information? Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons internally within Lowerhouse Cricket Club who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Disabling cookies: If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance:
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act US). Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
All photographs or recordings of or at junior or senior cricket are made by persons authorised by Lowerhouse and in accordance with ECB guidelines. Any person playing for or at Lowerhouse, or attending a match or training session at Lowerhouse does so in the knowledge that photographs or recordings may be taken for the purposes of displaying or promoting the club, team and the game of cricket in general. Any person wishing to have any such material removed from any Lowerhouse publication or media should contact email@example.com