We’ve made the fixtures downloadable so you can have them on your calendars on your phone or PC – whether Android or iPhone. We have you covered.
You can download the fixtures here
Instruction on how to get them into your calendar;
iPhone and iPad:
- Tap the ICS file name once you’ve clicked the link above. A list of events appears.
- Tap “Add All”, and then tap the calendar to which you want to add the ICS calendar file events, and then tap “Done”.
- Press the “Home” button. Tap the “Calendar” icon on the iPhone’s home screen to access your newly imported ICS calendar events.
Importing into Google Calendar:
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Click Select file from your computer and select the file you exported. The file should end in “ics” or “csv”.
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events to. …
- Click Import
Any questions, get in touch with Adam via WhatsApp on 07568590822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org